www.agapemoments.net





Bragging rights...

So.... I just have to brag.... isn't she the most beautiful little angel you've ever seen? Anniston Faith Rolf was born December 17, 2009. I am a very proud mommy to a little girl - as everyone said, there is nothing more fun that accessorizing the little girls. My boys are thrilled that they get to share some of the photography time with a girl. My oldest (three and a half yrs old) keeps asking me, "mommy, why does she have to be like a princess?" Obviously he's picked up on my cues that she is our little princess. It makes me laugh!

So anyways, as we have already headed into the new year the sum of the Agape "household" for January is that Anniston is beautiful, healthy, and actually a great sleeper. Weston II and Ashton are keeping us busy as usual (we're going sledding today... pray I don't break a limb). Weston (the hubby) is going about lots of projects while on his paternity leave. My house is being revamped and I love it! Kim and Karmin are getting ready to leave to shoot a wedding in Mexico! I'm jealous but glad to have little Anniston to snuggle up with and keep me warm too.


Keep checking out our blog... we're offering lots of specials for the next couple of months. In light of the new year...
  • All full studio sessions are $20.10 (including seniors!!!) now through February
  • Mini studio Valentine-themed sessions are only $14 now through Valentines Day
  • To celebrate the mommys-to-be we're doing complimentary maternity sessions at the studio now through February. Show off that bump!

No comments: