www.agapemoments.net





Flood of thoughts...


What might I have accomplished if I had thought of a wonderful goal thirty or forty years ago and had worked away at it 'one bulb at a time' all those years? Just think what I could have achieved. To make learning a lesson of celebration instead of a cause for regret is to only ask myself a question. How can I put this to use today? Learning to move forward with my desires one step at a time, often just one baby-step and learning to love the doing part of it all. When I multiply tiny pieces of time with small increments of daily effort I will find I can accomplish magnificent things. I can change the world in my own tiny way. I will never forgive myself if I miss this experience. Before me each and every day lay the most glorious sights. I capture them with my own eyes, still them for the rest of you to see how I see the world, and for others to view the beauty I see in them. With my own unique way I can make something old new, make unconfident feel confident or simply make beautiful what some see as garbage art. As a new year begins I think of the goals I would like to meet now that I have accomplished my most important objective, which was raising my children into adults. I now have what I once only considered dreams to accomplish. It's my thought that God trades us youth for wisdom and if you do it right you will enjoy both for a while. I have learned to not desire so much of the material things I don't have, but to love the gifts that I have. I believe that we all have a passion and a gift that we not only can enjoy about ourselves, but a gift that allows others to feel joy. I believe that my feeling of accomplishment in any form would be to have the joy of seeing that my hard work brought a positive feeling of happiness to someone else.
-Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim - you are an amazing woman and a gifted photographer. It was a treat spending an afternoon with you while you photographed Emily. Can't wait to see your creativity in the editing. May God bless you and Agape Moments!